An Overview of TMS-WrapLogic Behavioral Health Record (BHR)
June 01, 2015 | NWI
An overview of TMS-WrapLogic Behavioral Health Record (BHR): An evidence-based and Wraparound care coordination practice model with an aligned client tracking and outcomes software system. Where we are now, and information on an exciting research opportunity for webinar attendees.
- Attendees will be provided with a historical overview of the development of TMS BHR and its association to NIH, NWI, UW WERT and The UMD-SSW Institute for Innovation and Implementation.
- Attendees will be provided with an overview of the findings from preliminary laboratory and field based research conducted on TMS-WrapLogic.
- Attendees will be provided with an overview of the TMS-WrapLogic behavioral health record system with particular attention to features that align the system to Wraparound care coordination and data driven decision making.
- Attendees will be provided with an overview of salient features to include:-workflow builder, reminder-clinical threshold builder, assessment builder, Plan of Care, Assessment Builder, Report, dashboard and form builder.
- Attendees will be provided with information on participant recruitment in the randomized trial research opportunities forthcoming in July 2015.