Job: Wraparound Coordinator
Location: Batavia, Ohio
Sponsor: Clermont County Family & Children First
Be a part of a community that is continuing to move forward in ensuring families and children are fully supported in making their life vision become a reality. As the Wraparound Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to be part of this positive community movement.
- Supervise, coach and support 4 Wraparound Facilitators
- Triage incoming referrals
- Act as a Wraparound team member when there is a need
- Market and educate the community about high fidelity Wraparound
- Work closely with Peer Support Partners, system partners and agencies
- Work closely with the community and families served
- Serve as a community resource to families
- Participate in evaluation
- Be able to navigate database
- Facilitate the ongoing quality assurance process
- Report to the Family and Children First Council
It is important to have an understanding of high fidelity Wraparound and be able to provide the unique supervision and coaching support specific to the Wraparound process. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary. Bachelor’s degree required.
Please send questions or resume to Gretchen Behimer, Program Director, Clermont County Family and Children First.