Mental Health Clinical Supervisor (WISe Team)
Job: Mental Health Clinical Supervisor (WISe Team)
Location: Bremerton, WA
Sponsor: Kitsap Mental Health Services
PURPOSE: Provide clinical and administrative supervision to the WISe team via direct clinical and supervisory work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in hiring; train, coach, develop and evaluate qualified staff. Update job descriptions as necessary and monitor required trainings.
- Consult with the C&F Director on a regular and on-going basis regarding all aspects of the program, including clinical and administrative procedures.
- Provide strengths-based supervision and coaching to staff in order to maximize their strengths, and enhance their critical thinking skills and effectiveness in their roles.
- Provide supportive coaching to Family partners as needed to support the Wraparound process. Serve as an expert facilitator for high profile or especially complex families.
- Maintain accurate and up to date data collection per agency policies, WAC requirements and WISe obligations. Assure client files meet agency, WAC and WISe requirements.
- Provide system training and monitor the data entered into the Behavior Health Assessment System (BHAS) for the agency.
- Ensure the provision of WISe crisis coverage and services 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Utilize and coach others in providing appropriate crisis intervention techniques for client stabilization. Consult with the CRT when needed and make appropriate referrals.
- Provide oversight to ensure the purpose of WISe services are maintained per the WISe manual.
- Ensure the creation of the Plan of Care for each family in WISe that describes the family, the team, and the work to be undertaken to meet the family’s needs, achieve the team mission and work toward the family’s long-term vision. Ensure that the Plan of Care is updated after each CFT meeting and that the Team Goal is rated by all in attendance.
- Provide on-site clinical support to staff as needed and coordinate staff coverage.
- Work as an integral member of the KMHS supervisory team and represent KMHS positively in the community. Develop a positive working relationship with other child serving agencies for purposes of promotion, networking and educating the public about WISe services. Provide consultation, education and training as needed to KMHS staff, school personnel and other agencies or individuals regarding clinical and program issues.
- Support and comply with KMHS affirmative action program.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISES: WISe Services Therapists, Care Coordinators, Parent Partners, Youth Advocates and Care Team Assistant.
SOME MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in a mental health related or social service field or equivalent experience. Five years clinical experience working with children and families. Administrative and program development experience preferred.
For more information and to apply, please visit Kitsap Mental Health Services.December 16, 2015