Evaluation and Program Operations Specialist
Job: Evaluation and Program Operations Specialist
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Sponsor: Evaluation and Program Operations Specialist
LOVE WRAPAROUND? HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH WRAPAROUND IMPLEMENTATION, EVALUATION, AND/OR WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT?The University of Washington Wraparound Evaluation and Research Team (UW WERT), the accountability wing of the NWIC, is recruiting a high-level Evaluation and Program Operations Specialist. The successful applicant will be located in our office in Seattle, WA, and will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of our team, and promoting high-quality wraparound world-wide. Specific duties include:
- Manage upkeep and dissemination of the measures of the Wraparound Fidelity Assessment System (WFAS; see: http://depts.washington.edu/wrapeval).
- Manage relations with 100+ states and programs nationally that license tools of the WFAS and/or receive implementation support from NWIC
- Evaluate systems change progress, wraparound implementation, fidelity, and outcomes being achieved by 10+ states receiving implementation support from NWIC
- Oversee development of our ambitious new online WFAS data collection and reporting and wraparound evaluation management system, provisionally titled WrapUP!
- Supervise Research Assistants and undergraduates working with UW WERT
- Manage local and national evaluation contracts and deliverables
- Maintain UW WERT communications, social media, website, etc.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with wraparound and/or children’s behavioral health systems of care
- Fluency with evaluation, data, and data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to independently design and develop reports and reporting templates
- Experience managing complex programs or projects
- Experience managing multiple staff persons and working as part of a team
- Experience designing and/or managing evaluation measures and/or web-based data systems a plus