Care Coordinator – Social Services
Job: Care Coordinator – Social Services
Location: Batesville and Indianapolis, Indiana
Sponsor: Choices CCS
Choices CCS is currently recruiting for multiple Care Coordinators to join this national non-profit organization committed to supporting youth with significant behavioral and emotional challenges in community settings by using evidence-informed methods that build on the strengths of everyone involved. The Care Coordinator works with families and youth involved in the child welfare or juvenile justice system. The Care Coordinator is responsible for completing a comprehensive strengths-based assessment of the individual, working in full partnership with team members to develop a plan of care, overseeing the implementation of the plan, identifying providers of services or family-based resources, facilitating monthly community team meetings, making regular home visits, monitoring all services authorized for client care, and authorizing all care to maintain fiscal accountability. The Care Coordinator assures care is delivered in a manner consistent with strength-based, family-centered, and culturally competent values, offers consultation and education to all providers regarding the values of the model, monitors progress toward treatment goals, and assures that all necessary data for evaluation is gathered and recorded.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social work or related human services field is required. Master’s degree in social work or related human service field is preferred and may be required by some contracts.
- Three years of clinical/management experience in human services field is required post-bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated two or more years of clinical intervention skills.
- Strong knowledge of and genuine respect for youth and adults with mental health issues and a firm commitment to empowering their families.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Bilingual skills (especially Spanish) a plus.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence and auto insurance.