Over the past few years, demand for high-quality Wraparound implementation in states and communities across the U.S. has been steadily increasing. This expansion in interest in community-based, individualized care for youth with complex needs is at least partly due to the efforts of the National Wraparound Initiative, which has worked to provide relevant, useful resources and information to stakeholders about Wraparound, its research base, and its implementation.
Benefits of Joining NWI
Access to the NWI members’ website that allows individuals and organizations to network with one another, pose questions and get answers through:
- Online blog
- A monthly electronic newsletter
- Electronic news alerts and research updates
- Ability to post events and job opportunities to NWI's website
- Networking through the Member Directory
- Opportunity to appear in the Member Spotlight
- The opportunity to preview and comment on NWI priority activities and NWI materials under development
Although membership in the NWI is free of charge, you may still wish to make a donation to the NWI.